Entlib Extensions to WSSF is an extension that enables WSSF to easily integrate with Enterprise Library. This extension allows you to very easily handle cross cutting concerns in WCF services like Validation, Exception Handling and Logging without much programming. The extension accomplishes this by using the policy injection application block of enterprise library.
To use the EntLib Extensions to WSSF, the following components are required:
- Visual Studio 2008
- Enterprise Library 4.0 (May 2008)
- Guidance Automation Extensions February 2008
- Web Service Software Factory Modeling Edition (VS2008)
To get started with the EntLib Extensions to WSSF, do the following:
- Download the EntLib Extensions to WSSF (VS 2008) – Binary zip file;
- Follow the installation instructions included in this zip file;
- Do the walkthrough to get familiar with the EntLib Extensions to WSSF.